Jello Shot Syringes: You Know You Want To Be Cured
Jello shots tend to be the highlight of any party. Well, it’s time to bring them out for Halloween with a twist. We’re talking about Jello Shot Syringes – the perfect cure for the night! These shots need to be made very carefully and if done so, they can steal the entire show with just one squeeze. With varying flavors and sizes, they are all up for bringing a little fun to your venue.
Here is what you need to do to make them right!
What You’ll Need:
- Regular Package of Red Jello (flavors like watermelon, strawberry, cherry etc.)
- 240ml Alcohol (Pick from Tequila, Malibu, Flavored Vodka, Flavored Schnapps and more)
- 30cc Shot Syringes
How To Make It Right:
- Pour chosen alcohol into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- In a pitcher, add jello flavors and 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Stir the contents of the pitcher until they dissolve.
- Pour the chilled alcohol in the pitcher and stir.
- Suck up this jello in syringes.
- Keep the jello syringes in the refrigerator for about 2 hours before enjoying.
The best way to enjoy these jello shot syringes is to play a drinking game while watching The Exorcist. If you like scary, this is what you need!
Which cocktail to have with your favorite horror flick? Find out here.