Candy Corn Martini Recipe: Trick or Treat, Grown Up Style
No matter which side of the door you are on, you will always love those candy corns! This cocktail combines the sweet flavors of candy corn with your neat little glass of vodka. Your friends would love this Halloween cocktail, your homemade candy corn infused vodka delight, only if you do it right.
It takes four hours to completely infuse, but the end result will be worth the wait.
What You’ll Need:
- 60ml Vodka
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
- 30ml Orange Liqueur
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
How To Make It Right:
- Mix vodka and candy corn in jar and seal tightly. Let is sit for 3-4 hours.
- Strain the infused vodka carefully into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Add orange liqueur and lemon juice into the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain carefully into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with additional candy corns.
Your Candy Corn Martini is ready! Looking for a scary movie to watch while sipping the delicious cocktail? Go for John Carpenter’s Halloween.
Which cocktail to pair with your favorite horror flick? Find out here.