Pizza Cake: Your Birthday Wishes Came True!
Pizza lovers, embrace yourselves. The lord of all pizzas – the pizza cake is here!
Boston Pizza, a Canadian Pizza chain has created a multi-layered meaty pizza cake as an innovation in their new campaign called “Pizza Game Changers”.
The cake is a stack of layers of pizza, one upon the other. There’s cheese, there’s pepperoni, there’s everything.
While haters may call it a calorie horror, we think its an innovation that just might be the one thing you needed for your next birthday!
Here’s what you need to do to bake one for yourself:
What you’ll need:
- 800gm Pizza dough
- 60gm Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded cheese (preferably Mozzarella)
- 250gm Pepperoni slices
- Pizza Toppings of your choice (if pepperoni doesn’t work for you)
- Cake pan
1. Roll out the pizza dough and cut out 4-5 equal circles, depending on the number of layers you want, to form the pizza base. (2 layers for bottom and top, rest goes in the middle!)
2. Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit and bake these layers separately for about 12-15 minutes and let it cool a bit.
3. Cover your cake pan with baking paper and cover all its sides, leaving the bottom and top uncovered.
4. Now, stack the bottom layer in the pan and cover it with pizza sauce. Add shredded cheese, and place the pizza toppings.
5. Continue doing the same with all the other layers and keep placing them one upon the other.
EBR Tip#1: Make sure the top layer is raised from the sides.
6. Preheat the oven for 400 F and bake your cake!
There are no commentsAdd yours