Blueberry Rickety Eyeball Punch, an After-Dark Halloween Special
Halloween cocktails have been modified and mixed to bring out bizzare flavors and crazy innovations. But, not a lot of them can top what we have in store for you. It’s time to bring the creep show out with the Blueberry Rickety Eyeball Punch!
Prepare to get freaked with this one hell of a drink! Here is all that you need to now to make the Blueberry Rickety Eyeball Punch.
- 1 cup Gin
- 2 Cups Blueberry Juice
- 3-4 tbsp Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp Lychee Syrup
- 8 Canned Lychees
- 8 Fresh Blueberries
How To Make It Right:
- In the cavity of each lychee, stick 1 blueberry.
- Place these stuffed lychess in a baking paper and freeze for an hour.
- Add gin, blueberry juice, lime juice and lychee syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Pour the mix in a punch bowl and let the stuffed lychees (eyeballs) float in the punch.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.
Make the night a little creepier by pairing this refreshing punch with the everlasting, fun-filled horror movie ‘Creepshow’.
Which cocktail to pair with your favorite horror flick? Find out here.