Candy Apple Martini : Autumn Captured in a Glass
We couldn’t possibly enjoy Halloween without this. Candy Apple Martini tastes like a liquid caramel apple and is a one-of-a-kind cocktail. With its simple, yet intriguing flavor, the drink captures the mood of Halloween and Autumn in possibly the best way. Have a sip and you’ll know you’ve embraced the best time of the year, the best night of the year.
Capture its sensational flavor by making it right. Here’s what you need to do:
- 30ml Vodka
- 60ml Sour Apple Schnapps
- 60ml Butterscotch Schnapps
- Caramel Syrup to taste
- Crushed Almonds
- Apple Peel for garnishing
How To Make It Right:
- Add vodka, Sour Apple Schnapps and Butterscotch Schnapps to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with caramel.
- Flip the glass to place the rim on crushed almonds to help them stick to the rim.
- Add the mix from the shaker to the martini glass.
- Decorate using apple peel.
There, you have it, your Candy Apple Martinis are ready! Still feels incomplete? Play Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and watch Ichabod Crane’s adventures in the hamlet as you enjoy the autumn-flavored martini.
Wondering which cocktail to pair with your favorite horror flick? Find out here.