Black Martini Recipe : The Classic Dark Poison
Any Gothic event where dark drinks are an order, the Black Martini couldn’t possibly disappoint. While there are a number of recipes for this classic cocktail, we bring to you the one that is perfect for your Halloween Night as you slide into the eerie setting of the holiday.
Gear up, it’s time to go dark!
What You Need:
- 60ml Vodka
- 15ml Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 30ml Blue Curaçao
- Lemon Peel for garnishing
- Dry Ice Cubes (a small chunk)
How To Make It Right:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with Vodka, Black Raspberry Liqueur, Blue Curaçao and ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain carefully into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish using a lemon peel.
- Before serving, drop dry ice into the glass using tongs to add the final Halloween touch!
EBR Tip: Use Blackberry Brandy instead of Black Raspberry Liqueur, if don’t mind making it stronger.
Your devilish Black Martini is ready. Enjoy every sip while watching The Haunting on Halloween night!
Wondering which cocktail to pair with your favorite horror flick? Find out here.
There are no commentsAdd yours